Recruitment of a Full Time Shark Press Officer
– Passionate, enthusiastic, result-oriented with a commitment to stop the finning of sharks
– Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
– Preferably with experience in the marine protection area or other environmental causes
– Able to liaise with and support different shark-related organisations in Hong Kong and in Asia Pacific on the public relations needs.
– Familiar with media pitching (from drafting press releases to reporting in newspapers)
The post will be based in the local offices of a PR agency and with help and guidance from other team members with a commitment to this cause.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume to [email protected]